PROJECT MANAGEMENT – AVIATION
Project management in systems development
Status quo and objectives
Due to technical problems at a supplier, the development of the cargo system needed to be started from scratch.
Tagueri was tasked with the project management for all subsystems and complete the development in time.
Tasks and objectives
- Implementation of the project management team (up to seven employees) for the program manager
- Drafting of recovery planning and coordination with stakeholders
- Technical concept selection with the development unit
- Supplier support and management
- Planning and securing the development milestones and reviews
- Task coordination with all affected units and suppliers
- Preparation and coordination of approval documentation
- Continuous risk analysis, risk management
- Controlling and reporting for the program manager and the company management
The project delay was reduced by several months. All system components were completed and approved in time.