SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT – AUTOMOTIVE
Development and implementation of an IT system for stabilization and mass production
Status quo and objectives
An analysis to back up the production start of new vehicle projects at an OEM found deficiencies in existing IT systems for vehicle start-up.
Tagueri was brought in to analyze the identified deficiencies, resolve them in a newly developed application architecture, and expand the architecture with new functions.
Tasks and activities
- Concept design for the new IT system based on the functions of the legacy application
- Analysis and alignment of the department’s requirements for the IT system
- Drafting of technical specifications based on the process model for IT development at the client
- Testing of implemented functions, error tracking, initiation of fault-correction measures
- Supporting the implementation by the IT department in charge at the client and their implementation service provider
- Reporting to the department that placed the order
The newly set-up, expanded IT system is running and fulfills all of the technical requirements defined previously.