PROGRAM AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT – AVIATION
Program control, change tracking, and introduction of risk management
Status quo and objectives
Lack of capacity and competences for the control of the program as well as the control of changes resulted in an urgent need for timely prediction of risks and delays in delivery as part of adequate program control.
Tagueri was tasked with setting up a suitable program control system to enable responding to risks and delays in deliveries in due time.
Tasks and activities
- Support for several piping system installations
- Ensuring in-time production and delivery of each work package
- Overall status reporting for internal management and the client
- Planning and control of technical changes
- Organization/execution of milestone reviews in accordance with GRAMS
- Creation of a project manual for sustainable establishment of the processes and methods to be applied
- Development and introduction of methods, such as risk management, Lessons Learned, and status reporting via KPIs
- Interface function/contact for all aspects of the program between the supplier and the customer
The targeted use of methods resulted in a significant reduction of potential project delays. The newly acquired knowledge has been documented for future use.